IN THE MIDDLE
OF IT ALL
Aurora is a city that’s buzzing with action – a cultural crossroads and a hotspot for all kinds of activities. Whether you’re a self-proclaimed foodie or an outdoor adventurer, you’ll find that our community really is the perfect place to put down roots. Our proximity to I-225 makes it easy to get out and explore the neighborhood, while the brand-new Iliff light rail station offers quick connections to downtown Denver, DTC, Fitzsimmons Medical Center and beyond.
IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD
- Adjacent to RTD R Line’s Iliff Station with direct service to Fitzsimons Station, Belleview Station, Aurora Metro Center Station, Peoria Station and Lincoln Station, among others, and access to Downtown Denver and Denver International Airport.
- Easy Access to I-225 and Highway 83
- Shopping and Dining at Iliff Plaza, Town Center at Aurora and along I-225 Corridor
- Neighborhood Parks include Cherry Creek State Park, Heather Gardens, Eagle Park, Tierra Park, Meadowood Park and Olympic Park
- Adjacent to Fairfield Inn and Doubletree by Hilton Hotels
- 20 Minutes from Downtown Denver
- 18 Minutes from Denver International Airport
- 16 Minutes from DTC
- 7 Minutes from Fitzsimmons Medical Center
- 9 Minutes from Anschutz Medical